What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer, mobile device or smartphone) when you visit our website or Services. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.
There are session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie lasts while your browser is open and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie lasts until you or your browser deletes the cookies or they expire.
Cookies help us understand how our Services are being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. We generally treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non Personal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered Personal Information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as Personal Information. If we combine non-Personal Information with Personal Information the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies to improve the security of your Personal Information enhance the functionality of certain features, and improve performance of our Services.
We also use advertising cookies, beacons, pixels and/or tags to assist with marketing our products and services to interested individuals. We may present you with an advertisement when you leave our Services because we think you might be interested in skoosh skin. Cookies also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- remember your login details and allow you to navigate our site while logged in
- detect, prevent, and mitigate malicious and fraudulent activities and support other security features
- remember how far you are through an order
- remember objects in your shopping basket
- make sure the website looks consistent
- tailor the website and provide enhanced features and content to you (e.g. remember your user name, language choice or country selection)
- provide us with analysis and statistics on how our website works, including for example which pages are visited, duration of visits, returning customer visits, search keywords you’ve used to come to our Site, etc. provide us with analytical information about how our Services are performing and how we can improve them. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our Site works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our Site is.
- run referral campaigns
Third party cookies
We allow certain 3rd-party companies to collect data that helps us comply with regulations and understand the behaviour of our customers in order to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences.
When a visitor visits our Site a cookie is enabled. The cookie identifies the visitor and delivers adverts relevant to the visitor. The 60-day cookie data used in these adverts is completely anonymous and does not contain any of a visitors' personal details.
We may use Remarketing, which is a feature that lets us reach our visitors who have previously visited our Site and show them relevant ads when they visit other sites on the Google Display Network or search on Google.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
How to manage cookies via your browser settings
Our Cookies (first party cookies)
You can use the browser that you are using to view this website to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Services and other parts of the Services may also not work properly.
Many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
If you use a different browser, please refer to your browser’s documentation. You can also find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Cookies
Cookies that are placed on your browsing device by a third party can be managed through your browser (as described above) or by checking the third party’s website for more information about cookie management and how to “opt-out” of receiving cookies from them.
How to opt-out of interest-based advertising
If you would like more information about cookies and targeted advertisements or to opt out of having this information used by companies that are part of the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How to opt-out of analytics
- Bing: http://choice.microsoft.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires you to install a browser add-on)
If you have any questions regarding skoosh skin’s policy on cookies please contact skoosh skin by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified Feb 2020